Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I just wanted to share my great experience with my 2004 Element. The car was bought new with 24 mile on the meter and after 100k miles of hard driving, excetp for the usual oil & filter, wipers, tires and battery I haven't have to replace ONE SINGLE item that came with it. Even all the light bulbs and brake pads are original! Not ONE single issue!

The reliability of this car is absolutely remarkable!

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
That is great to hear. I am not for away from that and the same thing with mine other then doing some mods.:grin:

·
Registered
536 Posts
I am happy to report that I am approaching 100K and have had to only replace wear and tear items such as tires, brakes and a battery. Nothing major! I firmly believe regular maintenance (oil and filter changes) extends engine life dramatically.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Great news!

I'm coming up on 100k (about 95k) and other than routine maintenance (every 10k) have only replaced the odometer bulbs (once). Still on the original brake pads.

Most reliable vehicle to date - I'll report back at 100k!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I can't say i have done nothing to my e, but not to bad. At 135k I had to have a starter put on. I had to have new brakes put on a couple months ago also, just moble one and clean it every couple months lol. I do love this car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts