Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
245 Posts
[quote:416b3c0685="brado"]HEK - Not sure what your talking about as far as the air sensor is concerned. Where is it located? If it's inside the resonator box, then it would have to be a mechanical device. I suspect any air sensor on this car would be electronically controlled. I certainly didn't remove anything that was wired up. All I removed was the plastic resonator box. I'll try and post some photos this weekend.

Brado[/quote:416b3c0685]

Please do...I think we are talking here 2 different things.....like one guy says at work..." is the same but different".... :D :roll:

· Registered
245 Posts
[quote:3e4629bb3b="brado"]I took some photos of the modification I made. However, it appears I need a publicly accessible web server to post my photos to. I'll see if I can post them to my homepage, but this may be impossible at the moment with the Comcast takeover of ATT Broadband.

Brado[/quote:3e4629bb3b]...

I loaded some pics here...... www.imagestation.com and www.cardomain.com both host pictures for free

· Registered
245 Posts
[quote:a7f02f2a46="brado"]OK, I joined ImageStation and made a photo album. The link is: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289904187

I think you have to be a member of ImageStation to view the photos. If there's a way around this, let me know. On some of the photos, I but a blue arrow pointing to the area of interest.

Hopefully this will be of some help to other Element owners. If more photos are needed, let me know.

Brado[/quote:a7f02f2a46]

Brado, I see your work....so I'm linking the pics from another site to compare....

and this one I understand...

but how about a picture from the front looking into the engine compartment.....and about the ribs on the hose....uhmmm not sure if the air looses force...turbulence??...maybe???

· Registered
245 Posts
[quote:14ba99aa6c="brado"]I posted some more photos on http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289904187

On the elementradiatorcover photo, I used a dremel to cut the oval shape.
Elementintake8 is showing the stock plastic intake elbow.
Elementintake7 is showing the same elbow pulled back from the grille for a better photo.
Elementintake6 is an overhead view of the elbow in its normal position.

Hope this helps explain what I did.

Brado[/quote:14ba99aa6c]

Brado check your PM....You don't have a filter ???? or are you using the stock one...?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.