Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Element Ex Automatic
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've read off of this forum that folks had issues with the 12V socket. I too have the same problem. I didnt see a direct drop in replacement mentioned. Does on exists? I am looking for 1 for the rear. That one has ate 2 connectors already. The old posts seem to talk about adding additional sockets to fix the issue or just plug in a 2-in-1. Curious if there is a direct replacement instead.

Ive also searched the forum for a rug or carpet to keep just the entire rear (without rear seats) clean. I saw some links posted before but they are either for the front, between rear seat and front or the link are too old and dont exists any more. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
109 Posts
2010 LX - Added a 12V Socket to the factory location in the back and configured it for always on power access - I used part - Power Outlet, Rear - Honda (08U55-SCV-100)

Here's a link to a carpet I recently purchased off of eBay from a shop located in Dalton Georgia (Carpet Capital of the World)

Hope this helps...

Airzilla

·
Registered
2004 Element Ex Automatic
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2010 LX - Added a 12V Socket to the factory location in the back and configured it for always on power access - I used part - Power Outlet, Rear - Honda (08U55-SCV-100)

View attachment 209134

Here's a link to a carpet I recently purchased off of eBay from a shop located in Dalton Georgia (Carpet Capital of the World)

View attachment 209135

Hope this helps...

Airzilla
Thanks for the links! The 12v socket looks to be for 2006 and up only. I have a 2004. The carpet should work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts