Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Well, we are growing. We are up to 1300 members.

T-Mac has said that Hellcat and I get a bonus (twice what he is paying us now) when we get to 1500 members, so please invite your friends. :D

·
Registered
168 Posts
okay, let's see then. iffin' i remember my figurin' from my schol dayz....we take what you'all being paid, naught, and multiple it by too, an dthen remember to carry the final naught over to the new column....hmmmmm let's sea that should give us just about naught divided by 4 ( approx. ).

now iffin' i take that number and divide it by the current sun position i hould be left with the actual sum you'all is being paid .....

wait, wait did i carry the other number from the long division.....

darn, this new fangled stuff is just too complicated for me !

CONGRATS !!! and welcome aboard to the new mod ( and any new rocker as well... )

·
Registered
504 Posts
[quote:73237fb0fb="RML"]Hi all,

Well, we are growing. We are up to 1300 members. [/quote:73237fb0fb]

It seems like there are a lot more messages lately. The more the merrier (trolls excluded)!

·
Registered
540 Posts
[quote:63502ed970="RML"]Hi all,

Well, we are growing. We are up to 1300 members.

T-Mac has said that Hellcat and I get a bonus (twice what he is paying us now) when we get to 1500 members, so please invite your friends. :D[/quote:63502ed970]

Wheee!

:::scampers over to Tiffany.com to start picking out goodies::::

:::::Thinks [url]http://www.tiffany.com/shopping/item.asp?CategoryId=433&c_id=WEB1&c_it=50A&start_id=1& [/url] would look great on me::::

::::remembers she is paid Big Old Zero and just does this for love:::

Oh well. :roll:

·
Registered
540 Posts
[quote:42f3a8b0a5="hambone"]

CONGRATS !!! and welcome aboard to the new mod ( and any new rocker as well... )[/quote:42f3a8b0a5]

ROFL! Ever see ....oh darn, I can't remember if it was "Help!" or "A Hard Day's Night" .....where Ringo is asked if he's a mod, or a rocker, and he says, "I'm a mocker!"

Thanks for the welcome. T Mac is like someone who sees a stray cat hanging around and just had to feed it. I'm glad to help in whatever way I can.

·
Registered
195 Posts
[quote:dbf49c4d8f="TheLusciousHellcat"]
ROFL! Ever see ....oh darn, I can't remember if it was "Help!" or "A Hard Day's Night" .....where Ringo is asked if he's a mod, or a rocker, and he says, "I'm a mocker!"[/quote:dbf49c4d8f]

That's "A Hard Day's Night". ;)

Drew

·
Registered
352 Posts
Now if we can attract the other 28000 buyers, that would be something!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts