Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Anyone have a picture of an E with 18's and stock ride height? 55 series tires would be a bonus too.

thanks!

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
^^Sure if scrolling down six posts is just too difficult/time consuming to do,then yeah you could do that.lol :lol: :)

·
Registered
575 Posts
Looks sweet with 18's!

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
^^Yes it is,but all well I tryed to help,I guess I didn't make it easy enough without posting the direct link though.:confused:
Oh and your welcome.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i wish sarcasm was carried over the interwebs better... yes, the find was much appreciated, you are the man/woman

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Links are for sissys :D

BigAl, you may have provided this eleswhere but...

I'm sure the aggressive tread can be a bit loud. How does the change affect the ride (cornering I'm sure is better but what about bumps and dips...any big change on general down the road feel and on highway?)

Your look is spot on IMO! Since my bEast has to do highway commuter duty, I'd love to do something similar for size and fit but with all season tires...prob'ly with Michelin LTX's.

Again...great look!

·
Registered
249 Posts
225-60-18

Here's mine with 225-60 18 Continentals. I run the stock wheels with 225-70-16 Hancook snows in the winter. The 18's really smooth out the E!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
^^^looks great, guys.
BigAl, you may have provided this eleswhere but...

I'm sure the aggressive tread can be a bit loud. How does the change affect the ride (cornering I'm sure is better but what about bumps and dips...any big change on general down the road feel and on highway?)

Your look is spot on IMO! Since my bEast has to do highway commuter duty, I'd love to do something similar for size and fit but with all season tires...prob'ly with Michelin LTX's.

Again...great look!
The Grapplers are definately louder and with such a wide footprint, they don't like standing water at all. They handle great and there is only a minor rubbing issue at the front of the wheel well where the tread rubs the ridge in the plastic. Just a note, with such a large rolling mass, gas mileage will go down a little bit and it confuses the cruise control a little. But hey, it's all about the look ;-)

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Al,
Your E looks sweet. Not that I am suprised I have just never seen a picture of it before. How was longhorn? I love their bread...mmmmmm:D
It was great, although it was just another single-person meet-n-eat :rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts