Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HRG is running a sale on their Honda Element lift kits. I have the 3” ultimate lift kit on my Element and it’s awesome.

Code USA19 until April 30.

·
Registered
2005 Honda Element AWD
21 Posts
Dude. Much appreciated. I decided to grab one today. Hopefully this is my FIX. ?

·
Registered
429 Posts
I am curious about this lift kit. How would it affect the ride? Would you actually sit higher? Anyone have any before or after pics to share?

·
Registered
2005 Honda Element AWD
21 Posts
Click on Firblitz's name and once in his profile, he's added a link to his build. (y)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am curious about this lift kit. How would it affect the ride? Would you actually sit higher? Anyone have any before or after pics to share?
Ride is largely the same although you are more "tippy". You sit 2-3" higher.

I don't have any side-by-side pictures but here is a before and after on the 3" ultimate kit + larger tires:

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, looks nice!! Was ride quality affected at all?
The only thing I really noticed was VSA doesn't like either the lift or the larger tires. It freaks out and applies if I am under heavy braking and in a turn (think highway offramp). So now I just turn of VSA at the start of every drive.

Note that the legality of a lift kit varies from region to region and it's considered "for off road use only".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts