Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headed out to Moab last week with my 4-year old (as well as my mutt). Had a blast, the E pulled it with no problem and I loved the set-up. Real basic, but with a lot of room for more luggage as well as usuable space.

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's the website. I picked it up used for $2k - doesn't look like the previous owner used it more than a couple of times. It's super light weight, even with my camping gear I can un-hitch it and push it around easily. Set-up super fast and I like that I can load a bunch of stuff in it.
http://www.leesurelite.com/

·
Registered
873 Posts
thats wicked !!! my bone head wife (AKA CRASH) likes it too :shock::razz: how many times did you forget it was back there?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Only forgot once while pulling into a parking spot - but in total I'm not any longer than a longbed four-door full-size, but I can't see it in any of the mirrors, so I have to tweak my head pretty far one way or the other to look for it's shadow while driving. I think I might mount a graphite pole w/a flag like I used to on my dirt bikes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a friend that has a similar rig for sale. He towed it behind a Goldwing with a sidecar. info below

For Sale
Shur-Kamp camper
Pulls great behind a motorcycle, trike, sidecar or small car

Includes:
  • Mechanical surge brakes
  • 6 ‘ wide Add-A-Room with both screen and vinyl window inserts, a table that attaches to the camper and a custom made floor
  • Additional 12’X12’ dining fly with poles and shock resistant tie down ropes.
  • Dining fly attaches directly to the Add-A-Room
  • Built in pole storage under the camper
  • Custom made shelving inside the camper
  • Wired for electricity (inside and out)
  • Large storage area on front of trailer
  • Heavy duty vinyl roof
  • Cloth sides that are breathable, but water proof
  • Access panel from sleeping area into front storage area
  • Sets up and breaks down quickly
  • Been through many rain storms- never leaked
  • Road Cover
  • Minnesota Permanent Trailer Registration

It worked great when the boys were younger. Now they are grown up and don’t camp with us anymore. We used it for extended family vacations with room to spare.

Price $2,500.
Payment by either cash or certified cashiers checks, no personal checks, please.

For more information please contact Bruce at 651-686-9720 or e-mail [email protected]

http://s1020.photobucket.com/albums/af329/sidecar4shadow/Shur-Kamp%20Camper/?albumview=slideshow

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think you have really enjoy your camping trip with your 4 years old son. It is a good decision that you get your own tent so that if you want to go camping, you can go anytime you want.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Sweeeeeet!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Awesome! I have been looking at those campers and think that they are really cool. I just have a quick question. What is the width between the brackets on each side that support the poles in the camper?

Also, can the tongue be unbolted from the trailer?

Thanks8),
EoF

1 - 11 of 11 Posts