Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here's just a few pictures of my system. Had it a few months just never got around to posting some pictures. I'd like to see what kinda numbers it puts out but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Head unit: Pioneer AVH-4000DVD
Wires: All RF 1/0 AWG Power/Ground
Battery: Optima yellowtop
Amp: RF T1000-1bd
Subs: (2) T115d4
Box: Custom 8cu.-ft. after port and sub tuned @ 35hz

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha Thanks for the replies. It doesn't really sit lower in the rear it must be the picture. It's actually about level now.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The gf's car haha. And it does come out just have to remove the rear seats and take it out the side.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah they're only T1's though which are nothing to laugh at but I'd like to soon get 2 T2's to replace them with a few thousand more watts pushin it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah they're only T1's though which are nothing to laugh at but I'd like to soon get 2 T2's to replace them with a few thousand more watts pushin it.
http://www.audioque.com/aq/HDCSeries.htm

upgrade to these. i had old school punchs back when i first got into systems and upgraded to 2 hd12's well lets say i dont have them installed due to i couldnt ****ing drive..... i had 1 12 hit at 147.83db with the aq2200 amp at 11.3volts when i get installed in the E i shall get pics up

but on another note very clean install i like it :) if that optima ever dies move to kinetic :)

·
Registered
541 Posts
holy mother of bass... :shock:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts

upgrade to these. i had old school punchs back when i first got into systems and upgraded to 2 hd12's well lets say i dont have them installed due to i couldnt ****ing drive..... i had 1 12 hit at 147.83db with the aq2200 amp at 11.3volts when i get installed in the E i shall get pics up

but on another note very clean install i like it :) if that optima ever dies move to kinetic :)
Those AudioQ subs and components look nice, not too bad on the price either.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Those look like a lot better deal but I'd rather stick with the Rockford T2's. Gonna go with a T2500-1bd amp as well and finally buy my HO alt. Maybe this will get done this winter. I'd do it now but I'm moving in a few weeks and have too much crap to do. I can't wait to see the numbers this puts out before I upgrade.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Nice...

... for a home theater install!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very nice! Makes me want to stop messing around and finally get my 15" Adire Audio Brahma in my E':)
Just do it! lol. I've had 4 people get outta my car because it "hurt" too much haha. It's a fun lil toy.

I'd like the next project after upgrading the system to the T2's and 2500-1bd to lift it. I saw the lift kit on here and that seems like a good price to me and should help the E look less wimpy with some bigger tires on my 18's and maybe some spacers

1 - 20 of 25 Posts