Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a 2003 Sunset Orange EX, what a work horse for the business.....
Today, we ADDED an Omni Blue Pearl SC. Not for hauling equipment, but for us to travel around in.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Wow...? Welcome back...? Pics of the both...? I LOVE the new OBP E...!

Congrats...

LBD

·
Registered
19 Posts
We will be a two Element family sometime next week. My wife has a 07 Civic Hybrid that she is giving to our son who is in college. She would rather have my 05 Cargo Khaki EX Element. I have the dealership looking for either a Tango Red or a Royal Blue 10 EX Element. I can't wait. :jump021:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
We will be a two Element family sometime next week. My wife has a 07 Civic Hybrid that she is giving to our son who is in college. She would rather have my 05 Cargo Khaki EX Element. I have the dealership looking for either a Tango Red or a Royal Blue 10 EX Element. I can't wait. :jump021:
Hey GovTeach51...!

If you filled in your "Location", maybe the others would be able to help since they'd know where you're hailing from...! More eyes and ears on the ground never hurt right...?

Just sayin'... Pics would be much appreciated...!

LBD

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I wish my wife would get rid of her mini and get an element but she cant let go...
My wife was considering a Mini when we were in the market for a new car. (This is when we purchased the E) We saw a ton of good looking low mileage minis with mileage ranging from 20k to 40k miles on them with prices ranging from $9k to $15k. I couldn't figure out for the life of me why a vehicle that is essentially a BMW would be so cheap considering the mileage. I did a little research and it seems that Minis have tons of mechanical problems that are super expensive to fix.

I had a BMW 540i that was expensive in every way when it came to repairs but it pales in comparison to what it costs to fix a busted mini.

Check this forum out for more information.

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/automotive/mini.html

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
ELEMENT = the box that the "Mini" came in...!!!

:eoc:
.L-B-D.
-
-

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Interesting.

I've been a member since 2003. Why was my thread moved to the Greetings and Introductions section for new members?

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
two here, too

Bought both of ours at he same time at the Honda dealer where I worked.
Hers is '05 Fiji Blue, mine is Rallye Red, both 5 speeds (wanna make mine 6).
Love these SUV's (Stupendously Utilitarian Vehicles). Both at about 50K relatively trouble-free miles. I always wanted to change around some of the body panels and make Red and Blue mixed.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts