Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
20" flip down

xo vision is the brand of the 20" flip down. Actually the wake board speakers sound great! I like my music loud. Sounds crystal clear and jams. They work well with the factory speakers.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
i wasnt questioning the clarity, as i am sure the sound comming fro the back is enough to make ones ears bleed. i am however wondering how you can even hear anything from your front speakers with them screaming at you, hense the question about "sound stage"

·
Registered
590 Posts
I always rock out with my back to the stage when I'm at a live concert. Makes it more interesting when all the sound is coming up from behind me. Jeez...

Remember folks, to each his own...:D

·
Registered
28 Posts
i wasnt questioning the clarity, as i am sure the sound comming fro the back is enough to make ones ears bleed. i am however wondering how you can even hear anything from your front speakers with them screaming at you, hense the question about "sound stage"
Was just thinking the same thing :D but I'm sure its loud if that's what he wants!

·
Registered
2,178 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
You need some powerhorns under the grille... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L-UJeDdpx4&feature=related

P.S. check out the comments for some good reading.

also... http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2103339&tab=custRatings

:lol::lol::lol:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

"The Ice Cream Truck industry has been doing it for years. Remember...no matter how hard you try, you can't shine sh*t"

there were plenty other funny remarks that were better than that but not repostable for on here :)

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Boy did this post get interesting and funny.

But, I have to agree, that is way too much rear sound staging, the only way that would be cool is if it was on some actuators and flipped 180 so when you open the hatch, you could hook up some tables and have a mobile dj booth.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I can't see from the pics, however I can almost bet a months salary that somewhere on that thing are 22's and shoestring rubber.

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yo

Quit hating boys. Also these speaker cans do spin around for tailgates and outdoor parties, no mobile dj booth, sorry.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Quit hating boys. Also these speaker cans do spin around for tailgates and outdoor parties, no mobile dj booth, sorry.
I can't criticize this dude. Back in the day a "system" was a craig 8 track under the dash and a pair of jensen 6X9 triaxials in the rear deck. If you really wanted to impress the ladies you got a "booster".

When I first read his post and saw the tanks I thought this was setup for outdoor parties. It's not ideal for SQ on a long drive but for hangin' out in a parking lot or on a beach it's great.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I can't criticize this dude. Back in the day a "system" was a craig 8 track under the dash and a pair of jensen 6X9 triaxials in the rear deck. If you really wanted to impress the ladies you got a "booster".

Whoa....I resemble this remark! And not only that, I did it in a 1970 Maverick "Sport" (the for-runner to the Grabber). Yellow with black trim.

And I might add it worked for me - 31 years married this past June! We still talk about that car. :D

CoolE'sRule

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts