Honda Element Owners Club banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know this will most likely never sell here, but I figured it's free to post and worth a shot :D

Well, my wife has decided it is time to part with her 02 Protege 5. We bought the vehicle new in 2002 and it currently has 63,3XX miles. We have not driven the car in the winter since 2003. It basically saw 1.5 winters before it we started garage storing it in the winter. It's in great shape with no rust and has never been in an accident. There are some scuff marks on the passenger side of the back bumper where she forgot the set the parking brake once and it rolled about 12 feet and rubbed bumpers with a Jaguar The front of the car has some stone chips on it, but it's not real bad. Lastly, there are a couple chips on the back left door. It's located in Lorain Ohio (44052).

These are the mods done to the car:

DG Motorsports Carbon fiber front downforcers
DG Motorsports Carbon fiber rear valance
DG Motorsports Carbon fiber latch cover
Gunmetal Bodyside Graphics
Window Tint 50% Front 35% Rears
MOMO Combat shift knob
MOMO Super Turismo pedals
Florida Auto Trim CF Dash kit
DEH-P8400MP
Directed Video DVD Player
Clarion 6" Monitor in Custom Console
Pioneer GM-D510M (mono sub amp)
2 - Pioneer GM-3000T (1 front/1 rear)
2 - 10" Pioneer Subs
New Battery about 2 weeks ago(Optima Red-Top has been removed-GARBAGE!)
Pioneer 6X8's (Doors) and Pioneer 6.5" (Rear) (all are 3 way)
Custom built sub enclosure color matched to car (spare is still accessable)
Injen Cold Air Intake System
OBX Header
Bosal Cat-Back Exhaust
MP3 Engine Cover
B&M Short Shifter
17" 5Zigen Super Six Rims
Powerslot Rotors F&R
215/40/17 Kumho Ecsta AST Tires (approx. 6K miles on them)
Eibach Pro Kit1 Lowering Springs (stock struts)
STILL HAVE ALL THE OEM PARTS ALSO

Asking price is $8200 OBO!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Damn nice car Nismo, I also have DG motorsports products on my Camaro. Thats a great price for what you have in it. Good Luck on the sale bud.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn nice car Nismo, I also have DG motorsports products on my Camaro. Thats a great price for what you have in it. Good Luck on the sale bud.
Thanks Steve. I doubt I will be able to sell it here, but hey, the more places it's posted the better. I have it parked outside the shop with some signs on it also. It's going to take a certain type of person/buyer, but if it goes too long, I could always return it to stock....I hear used car prices will be going up :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Couple more pics. Some of the interior. Pic of the tire tread and the last one shows the scuff marks on the back bumper that I mentioned in the first post.

Attachments

·
Mod-erator
4,576 Posts
Anudder bump for a damn nice looking whip!! :cool:

Good luck w/the sale...hope it goes quick for you.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys.....I am hoping it goes and that it goes to somebody that can appreciate it, but in the end, they can trade it in on cash for clunkers as long as I get my money :D

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She's still for sale folks.....it's not an Element, but it's a great little car so tell somebody you know that's looking for a car. I could even be convinced to drive it halfway to someplace ;-)

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's what you think. :grin:8);-):jump011::035:

She's sold folks!! Paul I hope your wife enjoys her as much as we did, and she treats you well. It's a great little car that is fun to drive. ENJOY!! :-D

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Congrats on selling it Nismo, congrats on buying it Paul, that is a great looking car, my wife wanted it but we did not have a way to sell her car for what she owes and buy that one. Have fun with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.