Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2003 E for sale in Europe!

Hi,

I am considering selling my 2003 Honda Element EX AWD.

Is there any interest out there?

You can read about this Element and how it came to be in Denmark here:
http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30740

My E has Automatic transmission, 96,000 miles, has just undergone the 100,000 mile check. New Serpentine (fan) belt, Spark plugs, brakes, tires, pollen filter, air filter, all fluids changed (steering, rear differential, Freon, ATF, brake etc.)

Exterior is in Good condition. A few bumps and scrapes, mainly from other car doors.

Interior is in Good condition, some minor discoloration from the sun on the front seats, and maybe some crumbs left over from the kids in the back ones!

The price for the E is negotiable, expect to pay what the E would go for in the USA, plus the approximate cost of shipping, overall a great deal to get an Element in Europe!

Sorry for the dated images, but I am currently deployed and will post more images when as soon as possible.

The damage to the rear bumper has been repaired and a trailer hitch added.

If you are interested please message or Email me and we can discuss showing and details.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
How much did you get charged to change the timing belt???

The reason I ask, is because the E has a timing chain, that should last
the life of the engine!!! These the same people who charged your for
changing all the fluids???

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry didn't mean timing belt, but the "fan" belt, I think it's called the Serpentine belt, the belt that runs around the A/C compressor, alternator and power steering pump.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, if you move to Europe, and buy the car, you'll get the plates :)

Otherwise it's impossible to get "spare" Danish plates, they are very tightly controlled.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts