Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Ex/Auto/2wd
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I have been researching the Element for the past month or so and pulled the trigger on a 2003 Ex with 140k miles. Seller description was not exactly accurate but worked out a price and took my chances anyway. Picked up in San Diego and immediately headed home to Arizona which is about 3 hours. Rattles like a 90's Civic but it made it without any issues. Decent power and handling, smooth shifting and comfortable ride. Needs TLC and am excited about restoring and researching topics for ideas and parts on this forum. I really like the space and utility of the car and am surprisingly enjoying the automatic transmission as I am a die-hard manual driver. It will make a great addition to the lineup and am excited to see what will become of it.

Mike

·
Registered
2003 Ex/Auto/2wd
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Loving this ride even more now. A little rubbing but nothing major. Very drive-able and looks freeeeaking sweet!!! Went with Pacer 166SB Nighthawk 16x8 0 offset and Kenda Klever R/T KR601 235/70R-16 tires. 2wd but handles the terrain at the ranch just fine. Looking for hub centric rings but may not need them as long as I keep the lugs tight. Need a bull bar or similar and a roof rack and luggage carrier to complete look.

·
Registered
2003 Ex/Auto/2wd
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is a little beat but am enjoying it. Found another one that I will pick up this weekend. Start restoring or switch to that one depending on condition. So far looks like another good find for a steal of a price.

·
Registered
23 Posts
It is a little beat but am enjoying it. Found another one that I will pick up this weekend. Start restoring or switch to that one depending on condition. So far looks like another good find for a steal of a price.
That sounds exciting for you! Share some pics when you can.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts