Honda Element Owners Club banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
My uncle, 81 yrs old still has his '03 bought new. Silly how Honda thought they would only sell to the younger crowd.

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,401 Posts
Original owners of our '07, bought with 200 miles (had to get it from another dealer!). We now have 160K on the clock, still running like a champ!! (y) ;)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Bought my 2003 SSM Element new in January of 2004. She's got 210K on her now and still going strong. I've replaced an alternator, the starter, and rear struts since I've owned her. Keep up routine maintenance and she'll keep going like new. BEST car I've EVER owned!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Original owner of 03 EX, bought on 12/18/2002 1st one at the dealership. Remember getting the 1st door ding about a week after in home depot parking lot. Also remember hearing "that thing is ugly" many many times. Hauled many many things, went on many road trip and very reliable. Still running strong at 250K.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I bought my 2003 4wd Ex Element August 16, 2003 fully loaded with the 270 watt stereo, luggage racks, alloy wheels, running boards. Satin silver, it has been very good to me. Just turned 100k and hope to see another 100. Replaced the struts, O2 sensor, stabilizer bar links, and starter. Up sized the tires to 215 70R. Otherwise normal maintenance thanks to advice from this forum oil and filter every 3k, flushing and replacing trans, differential, brake fluids with Honda products. Regular as needed replacements with belt, belt tensioner, battery and brakes. Couple of years back put on a Catclamp. Mostly highway vacation trip miless. No real problems - best car I ever owned.

I will say installing the starter from underneath took some doing. I wish my fingers were smaller for that one.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts