Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2004 Honda Dealer Color & Trim Guide arrived today. The only change in Element colors is a new blue color. Fiji Blue w/gray-blue fabric. It is for either DX or EX. It replaces Eternal Blue Pearl. The new blue looks a little brighter.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Diane, in the right light, the SOP looks red! Never a dull color, that's for sure! :)

Kristi

SOP AWD EX

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Kristi-

We test drove an SOP....and I think it is a cool color...just don't know if I could drive it everyday....I am a little more incognito than that 8) 8)

But Hubby likes the SOP alot! So....we may wind up with a SOP or GG.....I can hardly wait to be a Two Element Family!!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
[quote:f40100fdcd="ElementalOne"]The 2004 Honda Dealer Color & Trim Guide arrived today. [...snip][/quote:f40100fdcd]

how 'bout scanning and posting for us.

·
Registered
155 Posts
[quote:1e298542e1="StLouisPenguin"]Kristi-

....we may wind up with a SOP or GG.....I can hardly wait to be a Two Element Family!!!![/quote:1e298542e1]

We are the same. My wife liked the SOP and I liked the GG. Since the first one was for me, we went with Green (very cool color). I was sure the next would be orange - but we've now seen a SLM and the second E might not be SOP after all!

·
Registered
540 Posts
[quote:5480c3ccd5="ElementalOne"]The 2004 Honda Dealer Color & Trim Guide arrived today. The only change in Element colors is a new blue color. Fiji Blue w/gray-blue fabric. It is for either DX or EX. It replaces Eternal Blue Pearl. The new blue looks a little brighter.[/quote:5480c3ccd5]

That sounds pretty! This time next year we'll have a Hatfields vs. McCoy EOC club battle between the Eternal Blues and the Fiji Blues! (All in good fun of course!)

·
Registered
25 Posts
I bought the blue one. My dealer had 15 silver gray and one blue. Besides, the silver was too close to the color of my wife's Passat.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm surprised they didn't nix or alter the silver... every single dealership has had just one or two other colors, and a TON of silvers. The new blue sounds cool, though! Maybe it's the silver/blue prototype Element? That'd be cool!

·
Registered
335 Posts
The silver doesn't go very well with the plastic panels if you ask me. It would look much better if the panels were closer to black or bluish like the prototype. Maybe they will come out with different color panels to better match the body color in the future... And I agree, the interior should be black/grey for the silver and not blue...

·
Premium Member
2003 2WD MT GG, 55K as of 3/20(!), It’s a Fun Box
280 Posts
I think we see a lot of silvers, blues and blacks on the lot around here because that's the colors the DX comes in. One dealer here actually called them unsellable since they don't have radios or a/c. Another is preinstalling radios and a/c, but around here DX's seem to sit while EX's head out the door pretty fast.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Here in Chicago, the DX are not selling well. Some dealers are selling the 2WD DX for 13,995 and the 4WD for 15,550! Since the December inception, i have personally seen only 1 DX on the streets.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I believe that Honda should rethink the plastic panels on the DX models. The difference in the panels is huge turn-off. I would actually consider buying the DX 4WD if the panels didn't look so awful. I mean, I'm going to upgrade the wheels and tires and install a better sound system regardless of model. I would rather pay the $1695 for the air conditioning in a DX and do the rest myself and save a few bucks in the process. I would miss the cruise control, but it would be a small concession. But I just can't get around those panels and the lack of color choices...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts