Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what changes and/or additions will we see in the 2004 models -- i just received an email from the sales manager @ Oursman Honda/Bethesda, Md. - that the 2004 E's will be available for sale in Sept. - but he didn't know of any changes being made to the Element -- ???????
8)

· Registered
540 Posts
Hmmm. Salesman didn't know of any changes being made to 2004 Element.......

.....sounds pretty much like what most of us :wink: have been suspecting for awhile: 2004 will look pretty much like 2003.

There have been differences of opinion on the lack of info about the 2004 models. Some think it's an X-File. :roll:

· Registered
1,253 Posts
Something tells me that the oil filler cap will nolonger say 5 w20 on and will say 5 w30 because the 2004 acuras now say it and "My Element" owner link now says it.

· Registered
6 Posts
I had the same question as *******&me, plus a bit more. In addition to wanting to know if there will be any design changes to the 04's, I'm curious as to which, if any, first run problems from the 03's will be corrected.

· Registered
540 Posts
Minor production changes, sure.

Tweaks, sure.

Little things, yep.

A new blue - you betcha.

Big honking changes? I really do think they're not likely, for reasons which I have listed, ad nauseum, ad infinitum, before.

· Registered
917 Posts
[quote:d16c2d9251="eMass"]I disagree - I'm sure there will be minor production changes with regard to build quality corrections.[/quote:d16c2d9251]

sure, but nothing major that the layperson would notice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.