Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know when the 2004's are due out? And what the changes are going to be to 'em?

·
Registered
153 Posts
October is what the salesman said to me as to when the 04s will be out. The only change I have heard of is the blue color will change.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So, I should just get the 03, huh?
Thanks! 8)

·
Registered
26 Posts
My salesperson told me September. She doesn't know of any changes, but the rumors are keyless entry on the EX as well as arm rest for the passenger side.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The dealership here in Seattle just told me December.
Gotta love how certain they are! :lol:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hmmmm, find December hard to believe. I understand they were released in December, but Honda is pretty consistent with releasing the next year's model around Sept/Oct. Regardless, I will waiting for the 04.

·
Registered
153 Posts
[quote:00adaf008c="E-Wannabee"]So, I should just get the 03, huh?
Thanks! 8)[/quote:00adaf008c]

Its so tempting isn't it? I'm hoping to hold out until October, but it is tough!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ordered my 2004 E two weeks ago on August 4th. I was told it would arrive mid-late September. It is scheduled to be on the second delivery of '04 models the dealership I am working with will receive. Can't wait for it to arrive.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Does anybody have any pictures of the Fiji Blue Pearl color? I'm really interested to see what it looks like.
Thanks!

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
I was at the dealership yesterday and saw an '04 and from the outside the only difference was the wheels. They appear to be similar in style but they are have a brushed aluminum finish to them and at a quick glance you would think they were chrome. They were not five star like they are now but seemed to have maybe six pegs to them. Other than that it was the same from the outside.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I was at the dealership yesterday and saw an '04
I think the first thing car companies do before releasing a new model year is to announce pricing on the vehicles. So far Honda has announced the 04 Accord pricing
The 2004 Accord Sedan goes on sale today with prices for the sedan line-up increasing an average of just 1.31 percent or $358 on a sales weighted basis
One can only hope that the E has no price increase in 04 but who knows because they're not out yet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts