Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When will the "2004" elements be out. In other words, what month can I say I'm buying a 2004 Honda Element? I figured I have waited this long for the 4wd 5sp I might as well wait for the 2004 model.

·
Registered
155 Posts
The consensus when this question has been raised before is that no-one knows when the 2004 models will be out, but that given the 2003 was out in December 2002, it's likely to be late in the year, perhaps October or November 2003. Since Honda don't make a habit of major model changes year by year, I doubt they feel any great pressure to get the 2004 models out quickly.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I wonder what Honda would put in the 2004 model. Maybe they'll put a vanity mirror on the diver's side visor, or perhaps a different choice of engine. Who knows?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Heated mirrors, please.

Iskie

·
Registered
156 Posts
[quote:fa7220ff35="P3,FOYFN"]Maybe a remote starter. Do they have those?[/quote:fa7220ff35]

P3, you have got to stop using drugs. :wink:

Kidding aside, the E is a vehicle marketed as a basic, fun to drive machine, not a luxury cruiser. See Acura for that -- and even THEY don't have this feature, even as an option, to my knowledge.

:)

Steve

·
Registered
540 Posts
[quote:09d4cb548b="P3,FOYFN"]Maybe a remote starter. Do they have those?[/quote:09d4cb548b]

An acquaintance got one of those for his Lincoln Navigator.

He was worried about people putting car bombs in his vehicle.

And considering his....line of work....I kind of don't blame him.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Honda can and will install a remote starter/keyless combo. It is less money than the security system with keyless. (The element has an imobilizor on it so I don't see the need for a 600.00 alarm that no one listens to anyway.) I don't see the remote start/keyless as a luxury. I live in Canada and it can get cold in the winter and hot in summer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I hear that there is no vanity mirror in the drivers side due to some new laws or something. I guess too many women were attempting to do makeup while driving. :roll:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I hear that there is no vanity mirror in the drivers side due to some new laws or something. I guess too many women were attempting to do makeup while driving.
Or maybe too many GUYS are checking out their receeding hair lines!!!!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Find that hard to believe about the vanity mirror. Look at any of the cars that fall more into "luxury" or "sedan". All of those cars are equipped with vanity mirrors on both sides. I think they have placed the E more in the category with trucks, and I have hardly ever been in a truck that had vanity mirrors on both sides! Most people just end up using the rear view mirror anyhow.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Uh, my '96 GMC Sonoma pickup has lighted vanity mirrors on both sides!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
[quote:55d6e90172="Alien Element"]Uh, my '96 GMC Sonoma pickup has lighted vanity mirrors on both sides![/quote:55d6e90172]

Okay, I'm not sure you want too many people knowing that. Don't worry, we all think your pretty, just the way you are LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts