Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there - I apologize in advance for my lack of intricate knowledge about my element, all I know is I have had it 12 years and have never tired of it. I have a daughter who needs to be able to tow a small enclosed trailer ( I am getting the weight) and I want to know if the element can handle it. I read the thread about the light connection being in a different place. Anyone who can share their experience would be great. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
1500# tow, 150# tongue.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Hi there - I apologize in advance for my lack of intricate knowledge about my element, all I know is I have had it 12 years and have never tired of it. I have a daughter who needs to be able to tow a small enclosed trailer ( I am getting the weight) and I want to know if the element can handle it. I read the thread about the light connection being in a different place. Anyone who can share their experience would be great. Thanks!
It would help if you filled in your info so we know what year Element you have. "At least 12 years old" means you could have any of three different trailer wiring solutions. Also, what kind of driving she intends.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts