Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have this same car, mine is a 2005 ex auto and has about 68K on it. Mine has been well cared for and runs great. I note that this car has a trailer hitch on it so you may want to inquire as to what it was towing. The pictures look good and the price seems reasonable so in my mine it all comes down to the maintenance and condition of the running gear. Have you run one of the computerized tool to determine if it has ever been in an accident?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no, haven't had anything run on it, now they have price down to 9998...hmm..did you look at the carfax?....still trying to hold out for a manual, but this looks kinda good....still gotta' ask about the hitch....anybody else?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can you believe saturday i went to pick-up the E and they sold it while i was there...YIKES!!!! oh well!!!! the very same day i saw a manual with less miles 61k to be exact and it's an EX with fog lights, running boards, rims...the works for $9250...talked the guy down to $8800...so hopefully by this weekend i can update my profile to GALAPOGOS GREEN;-)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Ggm

And you will like the manual better anyway...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got it!!!

got the E!!!!!! now i'm official!!! will post pics soon! thanks everyone for your help! you guys are awesome! when's the east coast -NJ get together! LOL!!:-D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts