Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

New to the board but wondered something. I'm seriously thinking about getting this Element. The lowest "over the phone" price is at 15,000 so far. Was wondering if some of the *experts* can help me out with some haggling before I get there. Mileage is 42380. "Supposedly" this vehicle was owned by a cop who never really drove it...

Here are the specs---

Description
** 2005 Honda Element EX ** CARFAX: 1-Owner, Buy Back Guarantee, Clean Title, No Accident ** AutoCheck: 1-Owner, Assured, Clean Title, No Accident, Score 89 (Similar Vehicles Score 84 - 90) ** $2,500 below Kelley Blue Book Retail Value ** **LOADED w/ Automatic, Moon Roof, Air Conditioning, Alloy Wheels, ABS (4-Wheel), Running Boards, CD (Single Disc) **Also comes with Power Windows, Tilt Wheel, Power Steering, Privacy Glass, Power Door Locks, Custom Bumper, Cruise Control, Roof Rack, Dual Air Bags, 4-Cyl, VTEC, 2.4 Liter, Manual, 5-Spd, 4WD, AM/FM Stereo *

Fell in love with it after I test drove it, and now I need your advice!

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,527 Posts
Hello,

New to the board but wondered something. I'm seriously thinking about getting this Element. ......

Fell in love with it after I test drove it, and now I need your advice!
OK, first mistake - you "fell in love". Even tho I LOVE mine, the LAST thing you want to show any dealer is your emotions (hopefully you didn't), but, without your location, I did an edmunds.com search and found this:

This is based on Augusta, GA, but, this should give you an idea what it is worth in your area......:shock: :razz::razz:

Hope this helps, and Good Luck!! :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the quick response... Looks like the trade in value for this vehicle is around 13,795. Im thinking about offering 14,500 and walking out if I can't get it at that. Im in San Diego, by the way....

And yeah, I didn't show any emothion at all. the standard. "I'm not sure about a 2005, I really wanted something newer..." :)

So, anyone else?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts