Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Replaced my battery today! After putting in the radio code evrything came on except the sound. Took the "E" to the dealership where they charged me $52.00 to diagnose the problem. They couldn't figure out what was wrong & told me to take the car to someone they use to repair radios. He said it could cost about $200.00 or more to repair.

Honda replaced my original radio in 2007 due to a defective original. Don't they know how to fix their own product!

Has anyone ever had this problem & if so can someone please "Help Me"!

Frustrated!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Sounds like you need to go back and get your $52 dollars back if they did not fix radios they should have never charged you to look at it. And no I would say 99% of all techs who work for all lines don't have a clue about whats inside a radio, nobody takes them apart.

Me personally I would go get a nice after market radio and install it, then you are done with that problem.

Chris

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
it ended up being the fuse in the fusebox for his amp. i am still trying to figure out what dealer he went to if he is in palm coast. doesnt sound like something the guys here in daytona at Jon Hall Honda would do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.