I’m selling my 2006 Element EXP, all wheel drive with a 5 speed manual transmission. Car is finished in Alabaster Silver. The EXP model features self colored body colored panels and a rear, removable sunroof. The Element currently has 271,000 miles. I am the 2nd owner and purchased the vehicle in 2011 with 32,000 miles. I have 99% of all records since I’ve owned the car. The AC works incredibly well, and everything in the car functions, as it should. Car has no issues and I wouldn’t hesitate to drive it across country, and back. The vehicle is in amazing condition and the paint has a nice luster, and shines. The contrast black roof/bumpers are not faded. The seats and seating surfaces have been recently cleaned and looks new and are free of tears, scratches, dirt and blemishes. The car has always been proactively maintained with no expenses spared to keep it always in perfect running condition. The vehicle runs very strong, drives very straight, no shakes, shimmies and feels very solid. The car has never been smoked in and has no funky smells. Transmission shifts perfectly, clutch is strong. All clutch related components were replaced at 180,000 miles and has a lot of life left. The Element has been a wonderful, reliable, fun to drive vehicle that has provided a lot of enjoyment. It’s a joy to drive with a very analog, Euro type driving experience. It’s ready to be enjoyed for many fun adventures and driving enjoyment.
- 235x70x16 Falken Wildpeak AT tires (have 80% tread remaining and no rubbing)
- Yakima bike / roof rack with 2 bike trays (included in sale)
- 2” receiver hitch (only used for bike rack) never towed anything at all w the vehicle.
- Front mounted custom light bar with HID lights
- Matte black vinyl hood wrap, and vinyl wrap around perimeter of headlights
- Full custom-made interior Coco floor mats, covering driver, passenger and both rear compartments (entire flooring surface) This really improves the look of the interior, and also helps with sound deadening.
- New catalytic convertor and muffler (less than 1000 miles ago)
- Valve Adjustment
- Engine decarbonization
- Fuel injection cleaning
- Replace driver seat fabric cushion with factory Honda replacement part.
- Driver seat foam, driver’s seat back and lumbar foam has been rebuilt, and the seat feels amazing!
- Replacement/refreshing all needed AC components (AC is ice cold)
- Replacement of front suspension components (axlles, knuckles, upper/lower control arms/bushings…)
- Rear adjustable control arms installed to eliminate rear end sag which is common on Elements with higher mileage. Which if left un touched causes rear to sag and uneven tire wear.
- four wheel alignment
- cooling system (radiator, thermostat, water pump)