Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 AWD Honda Element with URSA minor E-Camper conversion. #58

Automatic, newer tires, brand new windshield, upgraded optima battery, privacy curtains, bug screens, fire extinguisher, leveling jacks, Yakima bars and small basket, Gobi ladder, xm ready, new brakes, tire gate with full size spare tire, rotopax gas can, maintained at a Honda specific shop with records.
196k Miles.

The utility vehicle is located in Colorado Springs Colorado.

Sale Price is 12,500 OBO

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
694 Posts
Nice full size spare tire carrier. Looks like the best idea I have seen yet to taking a full size spare along for the ride!

Question: Does it partially obscure the license plate?

I'm concerned that if it obscured the plate, it might draw the undo attention of an over zealous cop! Especially here in FL where we only have rear license plates.

Please let me know. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice full size spare tire carrier. Looks like the best idea I have seen yet to taking a full size spare along for the ride!

Question: Does it partially obscure the license plate?

I'm concerned that if it obscured the plate, it might draw the undo attention of an over zealous cop! Especially here in FL where we only have rear license plates.

Please let me know. Thanks! :)
One can see some of the plate in the picture with the gate dropped down. Its down there and looks good

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump! What should I adjust the price to? Lets be realistic though. xoxo Ty in advance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think your price with the added accessories is pretty spot to be honest. 200k miles will scare some people away though. Good luck selling it!

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
694 Posts
I agree with citylimitband. Your asking price is right about where it should be; all things considered. Just the E-Camper conversion itself is right up there price-wise. If it were mine, I certainly wouldn't sell it for much less than what you are asking.

But, it's likely to take awhile to find a buyer, as a car like yours has a very limited market.

We're all Element enthusiasts here and may find it difficult to understand this concept, but let's face the facts:

Elements aren't for everyone! And even among us Element fans, maybe only 5 - 10% of us would be up for an E-Camper version. So you'll have to most likely wait for awhile for the right buyer.

The time of year is also working against you. Only a few hearty souls are thinking about camping out in January! If you can hold out until maybe late spring, you'll probably get a whole lot more interested buyers.

I wish you well! :)

·
Registered
350 Posts
I agree on the price. I would not go lower than 12K. That E is sweet and deserves a good home.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looks like a neat unit - if it were just the two of us it could be tempting (or convert the one we have). Have you tried listing it in the overland forums as well? Expedition Portal comes to mind (not to detract from this great site of course!)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts