Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2007 EX 2WD
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 EX and I am interested in the idea of putting a bowl bar on the front... I couldn’t find anything that said it was compatible with a 2007, does anyone know if it’s possible?

·
Registered
2004 Fiji EX-AWD
161 Posts
I have a 2007 EX and I am interested in the idea of putting a bowl bar on the front... I couldn’t find anything that said it was compatible with a 2007, does anyone know if it’s possible?
Just a guy off IG. Seems to be the best looking one. He's in japan, so you could msg him🤷

·
Registered
2010 EX AWD
22 Posts
I found one for my 2010 on EBay from truckgeardirect. When I got it, it was $129.00 + shipping. Now I see a number of them but they are 10X that??

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element EX
230 Posts
What's that on the fender behind the front wheel, under the side mirror? Looks like a badge or perhaps another side marker. I've been thinking of installing dual side markers on my E so I was just curious if that's what this Instagram user did. Instagram appears to be down right now so I'm not able to pull up that user's profile.

·
Registered
2004 Fiji EX-AWD
161 Posts
What's that on the fender behind the front wheel, under the side mirror? Looks like a badge or perhaps another side marker. I've been thinking of installing dual side markers on my E so I was just curious if that's what this Instagram user did. Instagram appears to be down right now so I'm not able to pull up that user's profile.
if you do a search, you'll see all the elements metal fenders have cutouts for those sidemarkers. You could just cut a hole in the plastic fenders and bridge the wiring to the other. I suppose.:unsure:

·
Registered
2010 EX AWD
22 Posts
yo what kind of awning is that? just curious :D got my roof bars / basket Installed yesterday and now im looking at some awning options

I must know their wheel / tire setup 🤤
The awning is an Eezi-awn batwing 270. They are made in Australia but widely distributed in the US. Super easy to deploy- here is a pick of it out

·
Registered
2007 EX 2WD
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow... I really said BOWL BAR and didn’t notice because I just checked back in on the thread. Oof

but thanks to all of you for your input! Much appreciated

1 - 11 of 11 Posts