Honda Element Owners Club banner

441 - 460 of 464 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
anybody ever get the stock ebrake to work with the sc console? i bought the console off ebay but it didn't come with the ebrake and bracket and that's about $170 bucks from honda :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know where I can find a SC center console for my 08' EX. I can only find old threads on them. The dealer wants $1000. Thank you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'll be selling mine soon since I'm going to be fabbing some brackets to relocate the parking brake and will be removing the center console for a moped chock for the front wheel to haul my ruckus. If I had it removed already I'd sell it to you.

I'd check hollanderparts.com. Such an awesome place to see all wrecked elements all over the US. More selection and images than stupid ole ebay..

·
Registered
11 Posts
I wish to do the same in my 2010 EX. May I ask what you had to do to the subwoofer panel?
The Element SC model came with an OEM modified subwoofer speaker cover. Most of the consoles sold on Ebay included this with the console. So, no actual modifications are needed for the speaker panel; it comes ready to fit the SC concole. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Auto junk yards, ebay or order piece by piece via Honda. I was able to score one off eBay but it was pricey. They typically go for $300-400 and are scarce. One sold in August and September.

Good luck!

·
Registered
318 Posts
If you look at the photos in the listing, do you think I will need the extension rod and nut for the
e-brake?
Yes you will. The hand brake needs to be relocated.

·
Registered
38 Posts
So, my console came with the AUX/12V Port already installed with the cord as well. There is an extension to wire it into the existing wiring and I am extending it to the passenger side dash wires.
What I would like to know/see/have is a diagram detailing the wires and colors so I don't get mixed up. I would like to do it right the first time as I intend to solder where I tap into the existing wire.

Attachments

441 - 460 of 464 Posts