Honda Element Owners Club banner

461 - 464 of 464 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
All finished

Whoopee!!!! FINALLY.
The SC console is installed and just waiting for me to put more junk than I will ever need into the storage box.

I decided to wire in a little hooded marine 12V LED with an on/off button beside the opening mechanism for the storage box using the rear accessory fuse (#2) and an add a fuse. I also put an LED light in the storage box beneath the cup holders. It's really dark in there, even in the daylight.

Those long, curved trim pieces are painted to match the rest of the trim. There is a new cigarette lighter in the new gear shift bezel that I ordered directly from Japan too. I can use it as a 12V socket or lighter. Lighters can come in handy sometimes.

I REALLY, REALLY want to thank all of the EOC members for the wonderfully informative posts. I would not have attempted the console mod without all of your inspiration.

I was just so excited to post that I forgot to give the console a wipe down first.
Just in case you are wondering, the white wire by the key is connected to the HU and my phone (stored in a little plastic pocket I made under the dash. Using Mirrorlink and Rockscout, I have full touch control of the phone from the face of the HU.

Again, I can't thank you all enough for your inspiration.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Where did you pickup your console, if I may ask? Thanks!

Whoopee!!!! FINALLY.
The SC console is installed and just waiting for me to put more junk than I will ever need into the storage box.

I decided to wire in a little hooded marine 12V LED with an on/off button beside the opening mechanism for the storage box using the rear accessory fuse (#2) and an add a fuse. I also put an LED light in the storage box beneath the cup holders. It's really dark in there, even in the daylight.

Those long, curved trim pieces are painted to match the rest of the trim. There is a new cigarette lighter in the new gear shift bezel that I ordered directly from Japan too. I can use it as a 12V socket or lighter. Lighters can come in handy sometimes.

I REALLY, REALLY want to thank all of the EOC members for the wonderfully informative posts. I would not have attempted the console mod without all of your inspiration.

I was just so excited to post that I forgot to give the console a wipe down first.
Just in case you are wondering, the white wire by the key is connected to the HU and my phone (stored in a little plastic pocket I made under the dash. Using Mirrorlink and Rockscout, I have full touch control of the phone from the face of the HU.

Again, I can't thank you all enough for your inspiration.

461 - 464 of 464 Posts