Get it before the junk yard scraps it! Accepting offers, but I kindly ask that you refrain from making low ball offers. Loosing this E was tough and now I am without a vehicle. I will consider fair offers.

I have a 07 SC with approximately 160k in alabaster gray. The rear left axel rusted away from the frame so this E will need to be trailered. (See attached image.) The front right corner recently hit a doe so the head light assembly is brand new. There is some damage to a panel in the front over the headlight. I replaced the rest. (Image shown was prior to replacement of parts.)

The only extras I purchased are off brand all weather floor mats, and roof racks and a rear view mirror with forward facing and back up camera. It currently has summer tires installed with life in them mounted on aluminum rims and I have a set of studded winter tires in great condition. Aside from this vehicle I have an additional interior rear passenger side panel and a tailgate panel that I purchased to use for mods.

I regularly changed the oil between 3-4K miles.