Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm feeling a little hosed on the trade in value of my 2007 SC MT. It had 27K and the dealer gave me 12K for it. They said that it was the carpet and MT that brought down the value. What's your take on this?

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
I'm feeling a little hosed on the trade in value of my 2007 SC MT. It had 27K and the dealer gave me 12K for it. They said that it was the carpet and MT that brought down the value. What's your take on this?
Trade in should have been around $15,000. You watch, they will put on their lot for sale for $17,000 to $18,000.

·
Registered
54 Posts
08 sc

Was thinking about trading my 08 in for an 09 and they were trying to give me 15K.I think its the economy that is bringing the prices down

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
They also said it was a "popularity" thing, that the SC is a crap seller. is this true?
'course not. SCs are the most popular E model selling right now.

You can always tell when sales guys at a car dealership are lying - their lips are moving.

·
Registered
541 Posts
'course not. SCs are the most popular E model selling right now.

You can always tell when sales guys at a car dealership are lying - their lips are moving.
haha... so true! :D

·
Registered
523 Posts
Isn't this the same thread you posted about somewhere else already today? :-?
Maybe he will keep posting it until he gets a different answer. I don't like his odds... :twisted:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts