Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone point me in the direction for Left and Right Full Headlight Assembly for my 2008 SC? I've found 2008 but only for other models, not the SC. I was originally hoping to find some LED's but now seeing how it is hard to find I'm just trying to find anything. I didn't see a discussion talking about this but if their is one please just forward me there. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
231 Posts
Welcome!!

An unfortunate reality for SC owners is that any type of aftermarket support does not appear to be as strong...
My guess is that it's simply a numbers game for parts manufacturers, unwilling to spend R&D resources on a relatively small market? (On what is quickly becoming a "vintage" model?)

I hope you prove me wrong and find the coolest lights possible.. and for cheap!! haha...
Sorry to be a downer, just my opinion... Your mileage may vary...

Good luck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the kind words! The SC does seem to be a tough "Aftermarket" market to find. I will be doing some more research and update any new info I may find

·
Registered
13 Posts
I saw an old post where some cleared the amber out of the headlights, but that's about it for the SC headlights that i have seen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts