Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other than the leather covered wheel I have seen with copper stitching from H and A or adding a leather cover are there any other options for swapping the '08 E wheel with another Honda model that is leather? I wouldn't mind the wheel from H and A but the copper stitching won't really go.

I saw earlier models the Pilot wheel fit but I think that doesn't apply to the 2008.

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,527 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Other than the leather covered wheel I have seen with copper stitching from H and A or adding a leather cover are there any other options for swapping the '08 E wheel with another Honda model that is leather? I wouldn't mind the wheel from H and A but the copper stitching won't really go.

I saw earlier models the Pilot wheel fit but I think that doesn't apply to the 2008.
that copper stitched steering wheel is discontinued anyway and you won't find it. i just got a 2005 black pilot one for like 35 bucks on ebay. brand new too. i think it was around 50 with shipping

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This was my post a few years back....I ended up with Pilot wheel from the same year, direct swap, easy to do, all that was needed was to transfer switches. Worth it, feels much better than the rubber one. Few parts of the car you interact with as much as the steering wheel. Might as well like it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
This was my post a few years back....I ended up with Pilot wheel from the same year, direct swap, easy to do, all that was needed was to transfer switches. Worth it, feels much better than the rubber one. Few parts of the car you interact with as much as the steering wheel. Might as well like it.
I went with a JDM Euro-R Leather wrapped wheel... Its actually my second mod on my E...Check it out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts