Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody . . . First off . . . what a great forum!

I'm thinking about purchasing either an 09 or 10 EX in either Black or Polished Metal Metallic color. I've seen plenty of pictures of black E's with aftermarket wheels and they look REALLY nice! I didn't, however, see many (or any) pictures of the EX PMM with aftermarket wheels on it and would like to get a gauge of what I'd be looking at.

I'm in Las Vegas and the dealer only has a silver unit on the lot so its hard to visualize what it would look like decked out with some new shoes.

I'm really leaning toward pulling the trigger soon but am dreading the runaround from the dealers . . . I just know that they "aren't going to be able to find my exact drivetrain/trim/color in the Las Vegas area" and try to stuff me with something I don't want. Aaah, the joys of new car buying!

Thanks!
Vic

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'm waiting for some pictures of 09/10's with beefier tires and custom wheels. It's hard to judge how a tire/wheel combo will look if you have an 09/10 and you're looking at 03-08 models because our wheel wells are a different shape.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I don't want to sound like an advertisement, but if you go to Tire Rack, you can put in the make, model, year and color of any vehicle then chose wheels and the site generates a pic for you.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I don't want to sound like an advertisement, but if you go to Tire Rack, you can put in the make, model, year and color of any vehicle then chose wheels and the site generates a pic for you.
tirerack.com, while a great resource, ONLY shows pre-09 Elements with the round wheel wells. It's a good website but doesn't do what we're asking unfortunately.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts