Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I think the best chances to find a 5 spd from 09-11 would be the 2009....did they even make any in 10-11?

Thanks.

·
Registered
567 Posts
You are correct. 2009 was the last year a manual trans was available in an Element. (The 5 speed auto was standard equipment for the 2010-11.)

But, since Element production decreased about every year since the beginning in 2003, and only about 10% of all of the Elements produced had a manual trans, you may want to broaden your scope to include some earlier years, since a 2009 manual will be very difficult to find.

Here's a 2007 SC with a manual trans (very hard to find too!) for sale:

You will find this thread helpful:

I wish you well on your search! : - )

·
Registered
20 Posts
I had a green 2007 5 speed and I never should have sold it.. Super hard to find... I have only seen one other (black 2008) and I couldn't get to it in time.. And I have never seen a 2009 5 speed, and I look all the time.
All of the 5 speed SC models are front wheel drive...

·
Registered
567 Posts
There was a 2009 with a Manual Trans for sale in the Trading Post section a short while back.

But alas, it wasn't on the market for long! : - (

·
Registered
7 Posts
There is a 2009 charcoal ex Element 5 spd manual in the Seattle area, they are asking $9995. Has about 123k on it. Like most of the cars there it has a salvage title. I bought a 2011 one from them, looks like it was repaired very well, with 100k on it. Talk them down in price. It is western auto brokers dot com.
Good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts