Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So would the main panels be compatible? Front bumper, fenders, rear fenders, bumpers and what not? Wanting to upgrade the look a bit, without having to drop 23k, lol

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
most of the main structurals are the same or similar but there will be some modification required to put them all on there, mainly in the front bumper area. after buying all new plastics, bumpers, grille, headlights, etc you are gonna be in it a couple grand so you really need to weigh if it is worth it. or you could just sell it to someone that really wants an e but cant afford one new and take the money and get yourself a new one with 0 miles on it. :)

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
So would the main panels be compatible? Front bumper, fenders, rear fenders, bumpers and what not? Wanting to upgrade the look a bit, without having to drop 23k, lol

In a word, NO, Not for short money.

Yes it can be done.

There are several parts that would need changing. The rocker panels for one thing.

There is an 03 LX running around this area with 08 parts on it. I have tagged the car. I have never been able to talk to the owner. I would like to know Just what he had to do to make them fit. It's all Yellow! Panels and all. It was at the Boston water front Hotel this spring. I hoped he would sign on this sight.

Dom

1 - 3 of 3 Posts