Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Looks like a blast..more pics at honda tech and tunerzine ...if I knew the lakers were gonna give the rockets a nice a$$woopin np I woulda came..well NISEI NEXT!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hows the new setup Ojay?

BTW, i already got a ticket with the intake. haha

Attachments

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hows the new setup Ojay?

BTW, i already got a ticket with the intake. haha

what kind of intake do you have to where you would get a ticket?

and that is a nice looking setup. love the intake that is there..

·
Registered
187 Posts
wow man no frikkin way?! dood when i used to hang out in that area i never got hassled..... thats a trip man. i hope all is goin well with you tho.... and also great talkin to u romeo and everyone i ran into that day. i looked at everyones car and are lookin very great! mike's car is lookin very sexy too! that thing is way brighter than it looks in pics! and yea im lovin my new setup.... i wanna thank billy for passing me his setup instead of helping me get the second set of arc custom fabbed parts for the e. great turn out and hella fun! until the next gathering guys!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I have like 700+ photos. I took photos of almost every car there, minus one entire side of the building because I got tired. When I upload them all to Photobucket, I will post.

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
mike's car is lookin very sexy too! that thing is way brighter than it looks in pics!
Thanks. That's that "Bright White!" haha

and yea im lovin my new setup.... i wanna thank billy for passing me his setup instead of helping me get the second set of arc custom fabbed parts for the e.
Your setup looks nice. I told myself I wasn't gonna touch my engine because once I started it would never end. But after that show, seeing all those dope engine bays, I don't think I'll be able to resist anymore.

I have like 700+ photos. I took photos of almost every car there, minus one entire side of the building because I got tired. When I upload them all to Photobucket, I will post.
Hurry up already! haha!

·
Registered
45 Posts
^^^Crap...that white one yours??? I just put two and two together with the wheels and the "custom paint" marked in your avatar.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I need to meet up with my fellow e's one day. argh.

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Nice coverage Abulevan. It looks like you took pics of every car there! No wonder it took so long to post these. I had fun at this show, the canopy was clutch. We would have been miserable without that shade! Here are some accidental E pics I found in other Eibach photo threads. haha

·
Registered
56 Posts
wow. looks like you guys had a nice spot.

And I agree. "Nice coverage Abulevan"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts