Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any vendors out there working on some aftermarket parts?

I've been looking around for springs/intake/foglights and only came across parts for the 2008 and earlier models.

BTW: Does anyone know the low beam bulb size on the 2009? And what the stock offset is? I have 2009 SC. Oh and what's the going rate on the stock SC rims? Trying to see how much more I'd have to put up if I were going to sell the stock ones.

Thanks for all the help.
EY

·
Registered
317 Posts
The intake should be the same as the 07-08 model SC. The foglights if you want the OEM ones are obviously fairly specific. You can order them online from http://www.handa-accessories.com/elementext.html if you can install them yourself otherwise you can probably take them to a dealer and have them installed. I'm sure it is cheaper to buy them online than to pay full dealer retail. Good luck~

Brian

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I would say keep the stock rims and put snow tires on them. Since the SC is only 2wd you'll need all the traction u can get. I have the factory rims in my shed, after putting on new wheels and tires. I've debated on selling them but decided to keep em and put on snowshoes when money allows.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts