Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has pics of what a 09 Element looks like with rims, grill, roof rack, side steps, fog lights it would be greatly appreciate. I am not sold on how the 09 looks, (i love all other years) if I could get an idea what they look like modded, maybe it will change my mind. My mom is in the market for a new car and the Element qualifies for $3,500 Cash-For-Clunkers and she might get it.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Here's my 09 (1100 miles on him). As of right now, just tinted the front door window's, tint strip on windsheild and aftermarket wheels.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Here's my PMM Nasty...

Got the OEM roof rack and foggies put in by the dealer... Oh yeah, the aluminum rims and splash guards too... Also dealer... Haven't had a chance to put the hood deflector... Next post...

Enjoy!

LBD

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
09 mods

I also have an 09. There's not a lots of stuff out yet. I bought the same goodies from the dealer as you did. The 09 Element aftermarket hasn't arived yet.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Rdan is correct, and I saw a 09 in my parts with a billet grille, so you should start seeing more body mods in about 3 years, lol.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Great Looking

Here's my 09 (1100 miles on him). As of right now, just tinted the front door window's, tint strip on windsheild and aftermarket wheels.

The Element finish is so dark that it almost looks blue! The wheels look great, nice choice.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
There's a lowered grey SC floating around here somewhere...

·
Mod-erator
4,573 Posts
It's in the street elements section....here

Post #522

1 - 10 of 10 Posts