Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
You buying?

Love how the estimated annual fuel cost is based upon $4.10 per gallon; I assume all stickers say this :confused:

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,491 Posts
Just IMHO but, YUCK!! :???::neutral:

If they wanted a basically white color, then paint it white...... :roll::twisted:

What happened to all the cool, fun colors like TRP, KM, and TM (they kept, like, ONE of them?)? We've got an unusual, fun vehicle, keep the same in the color palate..... :rolleyes::cool:

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Did they ever fix the "rear headrest getting dimples smooshed into them by the back hatch when the seats are folded up" thing?

·
Registered
525 Posts
I Think So...

Did they ever fix the "rear headrest getting dimples smooshed into them by the back hatch when the seats are folded up" thing?
I'm not 100% sure, but, I believe this can be avoided by folding the rear seats down BELOW level. That will put the headrests where they don't get creased by the rear hatch.

Anyone else wanna confirm this?

·
Registered
525 Posts
OBP... The Color...

Why did they even bother calling it Omni Blue Pearl?
Why not just call a duck a duck?

It's white - plain and simple. Although, they can call it whatever they want - I LOVE the color!

This is the color I've been wanting and dreaming of on the Element for years. My dream is now a reality. In fact, it's even better. This white is a PEARL white, not just flat white.

I'd expect the E to have a slight bump in sales from people who didn't want one of the 'true color' colors like orange, green, blue or red. With white(OBP), the dark blue(RBP) and the dark gray(PMM), I think more people will give the E a second look whereas before they might not have.

captwk, thanks for posting the link to these pics! There are some really good shots on their website.

·
Registered
525 Posts
It's On eBay...

Just an FYI...

Sand Dollar Honda is a seller on eBay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars-Trucks___All-New-2009-Honda-Element-Lx-2wd-Omni-Blue-Pearl_W0QQitemZ120345445593QQddnZCarsQ20Q26Q20TrucksQQddiZ2282QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item120345445593&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A727|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

So, it looks like the BUY IT NOW price is MSRP.
Not my idea of a good deal, even in a time when a recession isn't occurring and car sales aren't on the decline.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Wow, 5 miles from Mentor, OH Omni Blue Peral 4WD EX w/navi WTH:mad:

The 09 was built in ohio? yet not all the dealers have 09s?

lots of 09s in mentors zip code 44060 its 2 hours east from toledo, OH I might as well email the dealerships tell them im interested in a 09 CFM auto 4WD EX w/Navi

·
Registered
31 Posts
Cruise control on/off button gone?

So no more cruise control on/off button above the coin box? It is all on the steering wheel now.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Honda wants us to keep our hands on the wheel =] yet most of Hondas cars have the Bluetooth hands free calling except the element now. I bet it will be on the redesigned 2010 model.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I guess I didnt' see enough Omni Blue photos until now, I knew it was a bit whiteish but now that color is growing on me lol. :)
Ditto. Though the CFM is defintely still my favorite color of the 2009, I am starting to like this color. Definitley better than Kiwi!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts