Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any real world photos of 2009 interior colors? The official shots are too Photoshopped to give an accurate impression.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd like to see how the interior colors look under normal lighting conditions. It doesn't matter what part of the interior really, but it would be nice to see the interior color alongside the exterior paint...so maybe an open door shot where you can see the sills/seats or behind the E with the hatch open something like that. There are zero 09s near me, by the way that's why I'm asking about the colors. If I have to drive 2hrs to test drive one I'd like to have a good idea of what it looks like. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I'd like to see how the interior colors look under normal lighting conditions. It doesn't matter what part of the interior really, but it would be nice to see the interior color alongside the exterior paint...so maybe an open door shot where you can see the sills/seats or behind the E with the hatch open something like that. There are zero 09s near me, by the way that's why I'm asking about the colors. If I have to drive 2hrs to test drive one I'd like to have a good idea of what it looks like. Thanks for the help.
OK, Mine is titanium. I will get you a couple photos tomorrow and post them here for you. This color is light and will show more scuffs and such than the gray. But you either choose the exterior color on the interior color. You have 0 options each color only comes with one interior color. So if you are thinking of an outside color then you are stuck with the interior that Honda put in it.

See you tomorrow!;-)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Many thanks. I'm with you on the limited options issue. I really like the Polished Metal Metallic, but I'm partial to gray interiors so it may be a silver E for me. That may change when I see your pics. Nice orange E though, I haven't seen one in person, but I really liked the orange on the original Elements. So far I have only seen two 09s in person: a silver and the Mist color, but both were on the highway so... kind of difficult to gauge subtleties when your headed the opposite direction. I'm looking forward to seeing your images. Thanks for the trouble.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Many thanks. I'm with you on the limited options issue. I really like the Polished Metal Metallic, but I'm partial to gray interiors so it may be a silver E for me. That may change when I see your pics. Nice orange E though, I haven't seen one in person, but I really liked the orange on the original Elements. So far I have only seen two 09s in person: a silver and the Mist color, but both were on the highway so... kind of difficult to gauge subtleties when your headed the opposite direction. I'm looking forward to seeing your images. Thanks for the trouble.
Yeah I am having the same problem. PMM is my favorite color in '09 but may go ASM or RBP for the gray interior.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
189 Posts
the pictures

Here you go, I tried to take them from different angles to the sunlight. I hope the show what you are looking for. One thing I will say about the Titanium is that at least there is some contrast to the interior, the gray is well.....gray! Good luck with your search.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks again for the pics, that's just what I was looking for. Now, if I can just get to a dealer who actually has one in stock.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Don't mean to hijack but how do you like the rubber mats, especially the trunk mat, Buckskincolt?
I used to have the trunk mat. It it NOT rubber. It is plastic and things will slide. Get the carpet mat if you do not want something to slide. And, get that if you want to keep water and liquids in. Works like a charm and you can take it out and hose it off.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I used to have the trunk mat. It it NOT rubber. It is plastic and things will slide. Get the carpet mat if you do not want something to slide. And, get that if you want to keep water and liquids in. Works like a charm and you can take it out and hose it off.
My trunk mat is rubber just like the floor mats, nothing seems to slide so far?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts