Honda Element Owners Club banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
Mastercard, Visa and Discover issued by US banks are now charging a conversion fee for transactions by individuals in other countries.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Well since I just got my E last month I missed the group buy. If anyone decides to do it again count me in. I think that it would be cool since the E really is made in America.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I just checked on the price for one on 3-6 from J's Garage and received the following reply:

JDM Honda Element
Eagle mark 75735-SCV-J00 : 3310yen
+Domestic/Shipping costs : 1550yen
5% of commission : 243yen
TOTAL : 5103yen

5103 = $63.01 according to a Yen to Dollar converter I found using google. As I recall, before the earthquake the news reported that the Yen was at a all time high against the Dollar. $63 for a emblem/sticker is a bit steep in my opinion. Perhaps a large group could negotiate a discount of some type. Here is the email: j's garage export co ltd <[email protected]>

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Hey guys, I know this is a VERY old post, but was wondering if anyone has a couple of these emblems still around and are willing to part with them. Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was wondering anyone has one available, I looked on amayama.com, they told me about $50 dollars, per price then they refunded me the amount because they said it was out of production. I then checked with J's Garage Export and he quoted me 14850 Yen = $140.18. If someone has one available to sell me or if we can start another guy buy that would be awesome because I would hate to pay that much for a emblem. Anything would be great.

101 - 107 of 107 Posts