Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are what I believe to be the first ACTUAL pics of a 2009 Midnight Red Pearl SC on a dealer's lot that have been posted on the EOC. It's located at Baytown Honda in Baytown, TX.

The link is below:
http://www.baytownhonda.com/new_vehicle_details.htm?vehicleId=f83aa1177f00000100e2bc8dd92a1924

If you want the FULL SIZE pics, just PM me and I'll be more than glad to send them your way. However, altogether they are 5.67MB in size. Dial-up users beware.
:D

I've also posted some pics of a 2009 Omni Blue Pearl they've got on their lot. They can be found here:
http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=693960&postcount=18

Enjoy!
:)

Attachments

·
Registered
317 Posts
Call me crazy but I like it. I know people dont like the square fenders but I think it looks good. I also really like the shape of the rear bumper over the 07-08...not sure about the reflectors but still.

vs

I think the new one has a more aggressive stance/appearance because of the shape of the lower sills..and I like that.

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Cool thanks for posting.
I like the red. It's the color of a Dodge 600 I had years ago, loved that color. (The seats in that red E are hid-DEE-US!!)

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Cool thanks for posting.
I like the red. It's the color of a Dodge 600 I had years ago, loved that color. (The seats in that red E are hid-DEE-US!!)
Agreed. Outside :D inside :cry:

I still think those seats look like spidey had too many burritos.:roll:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Seats...

(The seats in that red E are hid-DEE-US!!)
:D
I like them better than the tattoo/tribal print that was in the 07-08s.
They weren't as bad of a print as I thought they would be. Even the red wasn't that bad. The thing that bugs me is the inconsistency of the lines. In other words, each seat is different. One seat might have more lines than another and that to me seems 'unbalanced'. I prefer the LX/EX solid colored seats myself.

I still think those seats look like spidey had too many burritos.:roll:
:D:D:D

·
Registered
164 Posts
Is the color really that brownish, or is it the sun doing that? Nice color.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I like it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts