Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Comon people.....after months of waiting....its finally arrived....

All you 2009 MT folks, show us your pics and state your specs here......

·
Registered
38 Posts
Mine arrives early tomorrow to the dealership, have VIN number in hand, 3000 something off the line, take delivery on Sat after I get home from work!

09 EX MT PMM

Will post pics as soon as I have the keys!

Moises

·
Registered
18 Posts
Last Tuesday, I flew to Cincinnati, OH to pick up my 2009 EX AWD MT Polished Metal Metallic! It was the easiest 8 hour drive home that I've ever made! I have a long history with Hondas, but I am a first time Element owner...and Honda did not disappoint!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Last Tuesday, I flew to Cincinnati, OH to pick up my 2009 EX AWD MT Polished Metal Metallic! It was the easiest 8 hour drive home that I've ever made! I have a long history with Hondas, but I am a first time Element owner...and Honda did not disappoint!
On the way back you drove through Columbus? You should have stopped to show off your new E :D Enjoy the ride!!!! :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
On the way back you drove through Columbus? You should have stopped to show off your new E :D Enjoy the ride!!!! :)
Actually I think I drove AROUND Columbus...but I was paying so little attention to the route and much more attention to the "new car" smell! :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
They look very relaxed back there. They remind me of ours that passed away a few years back. Man do we miss him!

·
Registered
18 Posts
They look very relaxed back there. They remind me of ours that passed away a few years back. Man do we miss him!
"Looking" relaxed is their trick. : ) They are 10 months and 3 years old, so if you can remember back to the early years, they sure have a ton of energy! But that's what I love about them!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Oh I remember! He was a mix of Kocker and golden. Kinda a short legged golden. Energy and happy nature but lived a long life 19 when he crossed over.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
"Looking" relaxed is their trick. : ) They are 10 months and 3 years old, so if you can remember back to the early years, they sure have a ton of energy! But that's what I love about them!
Monica...ur avatar looks soo like mine!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts