Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS IS MY FIRST POST! WAAHHOOO!

yeah.. anyway... I am going to be ordering a 2010 Element SC in the fall. My problem is I can't decided on the color. I'm interested in the midnight red and royal blue but don't ever see pictures of them. Wish they offered the orange in the SC..

I currently have a 2006 Dodge Ram Hemi 4x4 Quad Cab. It's a lease.. it's a Dodge.. yeah know.. if I can drop the keys off in Dec .. I AM! I love the truck but lets face it.. it's a gas hog. 12mpg :-(

Ok.. so any suggestions or comments are welcome..

THANKS!

·
Registered
67 Posts
The dark blue currently available is my favorite color. But my last car was black, and I don't think I'll ever do another dark color again. Just too hard to keep even remotely clean. Especially since I'm lazy. :cool:

I wasn't sure what color to go with as an alternative until I saw the Polished Metal Metallic on the lot. It is very sharp... a little more personality than most grays and silvers. I quite like it. Not the punch of some of the other colors, but classy and easy to keep looking clean.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Is that another E two houses down?

·
Registered
1,872 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2010 Colors: Since the '09 is a "redesign" it is unlikely that the colors will change next year. My only source for that opinion is my husband that works for Honda Marysville (paint dept- Accords). But if they do .. I would welcome that as well... I'd really like the Citrus Fire Met. to be a SC color.

I love your Polished Metal Met. It is on my list but my current truck is kind of the same color grey metallic.

I live so close to the factory and yet have not seen the midnight red or royal blue on an SC.

·
Registered
428 Posts
2010 Colors: Since the '09 is a "redesign" it is unlikely that the colors will change next year. My only source for that opinion is my husband that works for Honda Marysville (paint dept- Accords). But if they do .. I would welcome that as well... I'd really like the Citrus Fire Met. to be a SC color.
You may be right about color not change for 2010, but based on this link, E change at least one color every year since it was introduced on 2003.

I love CFM also. ;-)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You may be right about color not change for 2010, but based on this link, E change at least one color every year since it was introduced on 2003.

I love CFM also. ;-)
Ooooooo.. Wonder what it will be??? I think you are right! Like your link. I think it's interesting to see the midnight red next to the rootbeer.

But for the most part... I'M JUST TOO STINKING EXCITED TO GET ONE! :D

·
Registered
47 Posts
I just purchased a Black 2009 SC I will post up pictures as soon as possible.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I just purchased a Black 2009 SC I will post up pictures as soon as possible.
Congrats on your 09 SC, Todd. Where are those pics?:lol:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My problem is they ALL look good...sigh.. this is my problem! :D

Wonder why the SC's are all mellow colors? All the 09 colors are mellow.. the Alabaster Silver and Citrus Fire are the only ones with any kind of bright to them.. hummm...

Wonder what the CRV green tea or just a bright white.. wonder how they would look..

·
Registered
47 Posts
Congrats on your 09 SC, Todd. Where are those pics?:lol:
Thanks REZA, it has been raining here lately so I need to wait til this weekend to take some nice and shiny pics.. Then I will post em up pronto...

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Ohio neighbor, welcome to the cult. Judging from your avatar we already like you, and with your hubby working in Marysville even more, and on top of that you want to buy an E. Good luck with buying the E in the color you want!!!

Few weeks ago I saw 2009 SC in Blue here in Columbus, and it looks very good!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts