Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Held each year in Las Vegas, Nevada, the SEMA Show is an industry event for the Specialty Equipment Manufacturers Association.

Tuners and parts suppliers from across the industry and even from the realm of motorsports come to show off their wares, usually displayed on some sort of eye-catching highly-modified vehicle - be it a muscle car, hot rod or sport compact car.

And let's not forget the increasing presence of mainstream manufacturers like Hyundai, Scion, Honda, Ford, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Chrysler and Dodge. Major areas of interest at SEMA include Racing and Performance, Wheels and Tires, as well as Trucks, SUVs and Off-Road vehicles.

For more check out AutoGuide's live SEMA Show coverage here!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
So i was at the show 2 days before the floor opened up and i went directly to the Honda booth (after passing 450 million new camaros). the guys were nice enough to let me take pictures while they were finishing getting set up as long as i agreed to not post them before the show opened tuesday. i havent had time to do anything until i got home on the red eye this morning anyway so i figured id put up a few here now, and i will be back to post some interesting conversations that i had with various manufacturers of aftermarket products about the E. lets just say a few were good but one was an epic failure. anywho....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
and a few more...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
962 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
* Happy 1000th post Yoda! If I knew you were at SEMA I would've looked for you...
thanks. :) we probably walked by one another while we were out there, i was all over the place working.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Did you get any pictures of that Chevy truck that looked like it had toxic waste on the inside? It's silver. And it had junky cheap XPLOD subwoofers in the trunk.

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
The one with the green waterfall pouring down the volcano into the pool in the bed of the truck with speakers mounted around the sides of the volcano?

no

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
thankfully i didnt see that. you know, with ALL the camaros that have ever been produced since the redesign being on the show floor and all. guess i kinda missed it :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts