Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pardon the new guy, but I see there are 2007, 2008 and 2010 separate forums on the home page for these years. Just curious why there isn't one for 2009. Did I make a mistake buying one? :shock:

·
12,179 Posts
Pardon the new guy, but I see there are 2007, 2008 and 2010 separate forums on the home page for these years. Just curious why there isn't one for 2009. Did I make a mistake buying one? :shock:

As part of regular forum maintenance we are closing the forums for individual years.The posts from those forums are being moved to other relevant forums ie exterior,interior, DIY mods...etc.

There was a 2009 forum at one point...

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
i really don't get the logic behind closing down the sections for previous years. there are posts in those sections that I would love to comment on but cannot. it is an odd way to manage a forum. just my opinion though. it's not my forum. :p i'm sure there are logical reasons behind those decisions.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I thought those posts were still around but moved to other sections on the forum....for example if you were talking about a 2009 Performance issue it was just moved to the general performance area. :? I could be wrong!

·
12,179 Posts
i really don't get the logic behind closing down the sections for previous years. there are posts in those sections that I would love to comment on but cannot. it is an odd way to manage a forum. just my opinion though. it's not my forum. :p i'm sure there are logical reasons behind those decisions.

The reasoning behind it is that someone may post in the 2006 forum just because they have a 2006. The post may actually have information relevant to all years and is best suited for the mobile electronics forum as an example. The model year forums were meant to be used to post information about the upcoming model year and changes that are being made or expected to be made.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts