Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woooohoooo!! I ordered my 2010 E Royal Blue SC late July (through employee service center- Hubby works for Honda Marysville paint dept: Accord line).. Got my build date today! September 28.. due for delivery in October.

Can you tell I'm a very excited future E owner??:D

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Woooohoooo!! I ordered my 2010 E Royal Blue SC late July (through employee service center- Hubby works for Honda Marysville paint dept: Accord line).. Got my build date today! September 28.. due for delivery in October.

This will kill the no more E's in 2010!

Glad you will be joining us!

Dom

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
It's an after effect from hanging out with Justin. :rolleyes: :lol:

·
Registered
324 Posts

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
I fixed it!

Still Sick. :mad:

I want to get off the drugs! Still can't take a deep breath.

Dom

·
Registered
5 Posts
Any difference with the 09?

Since you seem to have the inside track on the 2010 Element, do you know if there are any differences between the 2009 and 2010? I'm on the fence on whether to buy now or wait for the 2010. Thanks in advance for any input.

·
Registered
324 Posts

Dom
Don't push yourself too hard Dom ;-). Patience is key. Feel better soon :)

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I fixed it!

Dom
lol in 2 words work spell check
and hello when were you ever well?

·
Registered
8,046 Posts

Your job now is to go find every thread that has speculation about "is there going to be a '10 or not" and post this bit of information of yours.

That'll make everybody stop posting "but my super special, hooked up salesman said that there wasn't going to be any more Elements".

·
Registered
848 Posts
Since you seem to have the inside track on the 2010 Element, do you know if there are any differences between the 2009 and 2010? I'm on the fence on whether to buy now or wait for the 2010. Thanks in advance for any input.
Like most of the 010 Honda's, there will be very little changed.
There will be the "Doggie Edition" list of accessories (not a stand alone model)
that we're still waiting on prices (first part of Oct?).

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Any news on bringing back the moonroof?

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts

Did you order and auto or a manual transmission???

I'm really surprised no one else asked!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I ordered a manual but was told that it was unavail. so changed it to an auto. I don't know if they just aren't making manual in the near future..but I was unable to order it.

I currently drive a 06 Dodge Ram Quad cab 4x4 Hemi.. It is a lease and will be leaving me in Dec. I didn't have an option to wait. My husband has to do the talking to the service center (he's the employee) and didn't ask if manuals were a no go for 2010. So I can't offer much else than that.

I was reading the other post "2010 Element".. it was getting crazy and negative. ... I'm looking for good positive vibes.. I'm really excited to get my new E. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
428 Posts
I was reading the other post "2010 Element".. it was getting crazy and negative. ... I'm looking for good positive vibes.. I'm really excited to get my new E. Thanks!!!
IMHO, one have to really love the unique features only offered in E, like enormous front headroom in a small car (both height & the front-depth of headroom), dog friendly rubber floor (absolutely no carpet!), absolutely flat cargo floor, removable rear seats, truck like heavy duty tailgate in a car for both of us & 2 dogs to sit on, & most important, funky boxy but non-soccer-mom-look van-like exterior, to overlook slightly aging craftsmanship in E.

My wife has a 2007 CR-V EX-L with Navi, & yes it is approx. $5k more than my 2009 EX with Navi, but the craftsmanship in plastic interior, leather seats, quick & responsive acceleration, braking, & turning, personally I think it is well worth extra $5k, if we only compared the craftsmanship between these 2 cars. Car craftsmanship has really improve within last couple years, & E has not been catching up.:-(

At the end, we let our heart speak most of time more than our mind, because we still take our E out for weekend trip more than our CR-V. We are just more relax, happy, & most important with the feeling of uniqueness, from our heart, when we are in our E.:D

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I ordered a manual but was told that it was unavail. so changed it to an auto. I don't know if they just aren't making manual in the near future..but I was unable to order it.

I currently drive a 06 Dodge Ram Quad cab 4x4 Hemi.. It is a lease and will be leaving me in Dec. I didn't have an option to wait. My husband has to do the talking to the service center (he's the employee) and didn't ask if manuals were a no go for 2010. So I can't offer much else than that.

While you were going through the ordering process, did you come across any information on whether the moonroof is an option for the 2010?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We ordered our E before the 2010 info was available in order to get it by the end of our lease. The service center told us upon ordering there were no changes.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts