Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Not sure about the black rubber things, but the shiney metal one isn't a grommet...it is a "quarter dollar." It is worth about $.25. You used to be able to buy a cupaa coffee w/ one.....
;-)

welcome to the EOC!

·
Retired.
12,183 Posts
If you want to have some fun bring the bag to the dealership and ask the service manager what they are for since he is the one ultimately responsible for quality control.

If something that simple was over looked i would be tempted to ask to have it reinspected...No charge to you of course.

(I might even ask for a couple free oil changes)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you want to have some fun bring the bag to the dealership and ask the service manager what they are for since he is the one ultimately responsible for quality control.

If something that simple was over looked i would be tempted to ask to have it reinspected...No charge to you of course.

(I might even ask for a couple free oil changes)
I actually called him before I posted here and he hasn't gotten back to me yet!

I don't really blame them, they drove the car 100 miles from a different dealer for me the other night and I got a ride to their dealership. I was in a hurry and had to go to work so I pretty much rushed them to get me out of there.
There was a few body panels that had to be popped in when I got it home. No biggy really.

·
Retired.
12,183 Posts
I actually called him before I posted here and he hasn't gotten back to me yet!

I don't really blame them, they drove the car 100 miles from a different dealer for me the other night and I got a ride to their dealership. I was in a hurry and had to go to work so I pretty much rushed them to get me out of there.
There was a few body panels that had to be popped in when I got it home. No biggy really.

The plugs are not a major issue. You can even crawl under and pop them in yourself now that you know where they go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts