Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Can you guys direct me to the appropriate venue to offer my Element for sale. I have a 2010 that was kept in a climate controlled garage at a second home (only 30k Miles.) Not quite sure if I can put it on this venue or not.

Thanks,
Doug

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello, Can you guys direct me to the appropriate venue to offer my Element for sale. I have a 2010 that was kept in a climate controlled garage at a second home (only 30k Miles.) Not quite sure if I can put it on this venue or not.

Thanks,
Doug
I’m shopping now, please PM the info. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
If not too late, I am interested.

Thanks,
Doug

·
Registered
2007 Element EX AWD AT (two!)
228 Posts

Thanks,
Doug
To answer your question, the appropriate place is the member classifieds tradin' post section. This section is more for discussing/asking about shopping for vehicles that are advertised outside of this forum (that's the way I interpret it anyway). Looks like you've generated some interest here. Pictures and a good description are recommended.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts