Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 4 Posts

· Retired.
13,245 Posts
I have a salesman from a major dealership telling me the Element is done and being replaced by an Accord/Civic AWD wagon. Feeble sales tactic or rumor blasting? I've searched and can find nothing to support this, aside from the Accord wagon that we'll probably see next year (apparently already out elsewhere)

Any insight...? I've pretty much made up my mind on the Element but would like to know what I'm working with before I walk into any dealership. I've also noticed very few used models avail. which I guess is a good sign.

The is an Accord based crossover coming this fall but it will not be replacing the E.

· Retired.
13,245 Posts
Since Honda doesn't even have the 2010's listed on the website i would tend to think the saleman might be pulling a bait and switch here. Sure he has E's on the lot....2009's. And since you drove 30 miles to see one you may as well look at remaining 2009 stock. I could be wrong....

Hi All,
I'm new on the forum. I'm thinking seriously about purchasing an Element, and this looked like a good place to learn as much as possible about them from the owner's viewpoint.

I'm interested in this discussion about the Element not being manufactured for many more years. My main concern is the availability of parts if it's discontinued. Will this be a problem?

Incidentally, I e-mailed a Honda dealership yesterday and inquired about when they expected the 2010 Elements. He replied this morning that they already had some on the lot. Unfortunately they are 30 miles from my work, and it wasn't convenient for me to check them out today. Has anyone seen the 2010's at a dealership yet?

1 - 3 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.