Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
54 Posts
Noise?

Hey all... for those of you on your second E... I'm curious if you've noticed a reduction in road noise? I have the '05, which apparently had a considerable decrease in road noise from the previous years but it still seems like a lot to me... the safety upgrades made since '05 have me pondering a trade in '10 but maybe not if there isn't much of a noise difference? After all, like all of us, I still love the original color I bought mine in! Rallye Red!

· Registered
54 Posts
Hey Maximo Park... That's awesome news... and funny enough, even though I just moved to a very icy, wintery place compared to my previous location, it seems the SC would still be a great fit... I mean, my '05 RR E is the 2wd version and it's gotten me through all sorts of muck and snow, meaning; the 2wd SC could be a good "switch." Nevermind, I think they look mean! At my next oil change, I'll have to do some test driving for the fun of it...

Sure wish they'd release the specs for the '10s already! Patience is a beast.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.